BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Olga S.
Brooklyn, NY
The best brand I've used. Long lasting effects as much as instant ones. Great price for a good amount of product.
nevaeh b.
such an amazing product. gives a great filling plump look to the lips and also leaves them very smooth and soft!!
Connie A.
Oak Harbor, WA
This lip gloss. My word. Best thing I've ever used to plump my lips. I ran out so quick!! Will be repurchasing!!
Yarelly E.
Fontana, CA
They are amazing they are life when it comes to lip products i love them so much and they do a lovely collection
Alexis O.
Ocean View
I get the dull glossy and bigger lips look using this lip injection gloss! Best part is it’s completely painless
Daniela C.
Maricopa, AZ
This product is amazing! Gives a plumper look for a good length of time. Would love to know more about this brand
kristin h.
Olla, LA
Another product my mom introduced me too.. I love love this product not sticky on lip. Staying in my make up bag
Renee Z.
Mesa, AZ
It's an alright product. I thought it would be MORE plumping than it was. I can feel a tingle though! Nice shine!
Emily W.
This lip plumper makes my lips a pretty red color. I love the natural glossy look! I’ve bought this 4 times now.
Nicole U.
Trenton
Really works. Has a ok smell. Great shine and feel. Tingles if you use too much of the product. But overall great
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?