BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lizzie M.
Chicago
Like any lip plumper it’s will slightly tingle and burn when it’s out on. I like to use lip plumper not only because it will plump up my lips but it tends to get the fine line outs of your lips a little too. This product does both and last a while. However, sometimes the products if applied too close to line of your lips gives you a slight redness around the mouth.
Ally C.
Abilene
I’m sure this does what it’s supposed to. But the way it seems to plump is by becoming a magnet to all the blood in your body, causing you to have this horrid burning on your face and bloodshot lips. I didn’t even know you could have bloodshot lips! I didn’t really see much of a difference in the fullness of my lips, just the burning to let me know it was working.
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I don’t notice any difference in the size of my lips after using this, but I have noticed a decrease in lip lines and overall healthier looking lips. Perhaps this is due to the harsh ingredients exfoliating away at my lips. I’m not sure. Very harsh burn, but they do call this the extreme version for a reason.
Marissa E.
Mineral Wells, TX
I have read reviews, watched YouTube's review the product, and finally gave in a bought it last night. I have small lips, and have always wanted fuller bigger lips. The review I read for the product, some of them are correct. My opinion is yes it does sting and it does have an amazing effect on the lips, I absolutely love it! If you have a very low pain tolerance, I wouldn't suggest it.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
This product is very fun to try but i don't know if it really does what it was created to do. Yes you feel it big time but there is no real difference in my opinion especially for the price. Feel like you are just spending the money for the brand name not the product. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jasmin R.
Arlington
This product is a little intense. If you’re not a fan of the tingling experience from lip plumpers you will hate this because it almost stings. Its a little bit pricey but i can truly say that when i was using it constantly my natural lips just looked bigger even after it would come off. It’s worth the money.
Alexandra C.
Cottonwood, AZ
If you're like me and love plumped lips this is the product you need! I love this gloss and I love that it's clear and I can add on top to any lipstick or wear it by itself! I've gone threw four glosses so far and half way to five! I love the way they give my lips the extra plump without needing injections !
Mara P.
It gave my lips a tingling sensation in the beginning but it plumped them. Great product for the price. I got the travel size at Ulta and will definitely repurchase
Jaquelin C.
Houston
This Lip Plumper Really Works ! Just Like Any Other Plumper You Feel A Tingling Sensation Which Is Just Fine And It Really Does Plumps Your Lips For A Long Period Of Time
Nicole T.
New York, New York
Swear by this product! I have sensitive skin and some lip plumpers turn my face red, this did not at all! I've been using it for nearly a year and don't plan one stopping any time soon, the plump lasts for a couple of hours and I have noticed a difference over time, love love love, 100% worth the price
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?