BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jahsir R.
Schenectady, NY
This makes your lips look huge!!! It burns/tingles when you put it in but I guess that’s how you know it’s working.
Nicholle K.
Rolling Prairie
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It’s a touch of too much tingle.. if you have dry lips beware.. otherwise fabulous fullness almost instantaneously!
Viviana M.
GUAYNABO, PA
I like this, but it is very very strong and painful. It does work, but the cost is discomfort and pain on your lips
Haley H.
Philpot, KY
Burns but works sort of. I wish it would leave your lips plump for longer than thirty minutes but it is what it is
Mariah H.
Galt
I love this product! It made my lips more plum over a period of time! The difference is noticeable within minutes!
Jaysha T.
Tulsa
Makes my lips tingle like crazy ! Very plumping and makes my lips look big ! Absolutely love this for a night out.
Ashley A.
Loved this lip plumper! Was my go to lip plumper and lip product! I always grab it before leaving the house!
Krista H.
Houma
This lip plumper is really nice but is a little sticky. The smell isn't the best either but it gives great results.
Amanda E.
DO NOT BUY if you want your lips to feel like it's burning for the first 5 to 10 mins. I w9uld not recommend this!
Shadae J.
Very nice product give me the extra lip plump I like , only think don't like about it is super glossy and sticky .
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?