BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jahsir R.
Schenectady, NY
This makes your lips look huge!!! It burns/tingles when you put it in but I guess that’s how you know it’s working.
Kate L.
Shorewood
I love how tingly this feels and how pillowy it makes my lips look. Its so sexy! I love the bottle too. Its lovely.
Genasee M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love the tingling sensation this gave me! My lips were instantly plumped! I was very satisfied with this product.
Lisa W.
Summerland Key, FL
It actually gave me lips! I love it and need more!! Such a nice change from my normal lack of lips.................
Amanda E.
DO NOT BUY if you want your lips to feel like it's burning for the first 5 to 10 mins. I w9uld not recommend this!
Selene P.
Oakland
This is a really great product, i love it. I find that it works best for me if i exfoliate my lips before applying.
Guadalupe G.
Not the best ? I was hoping for better but maybe it's just my lips are very small and didn't wanna get any plumper
Rebecca G.
Absolutely amazing💓 in love with this product this is my holy grail ride or die lip product ever it works wonders 👄
Heather C.
Rochester, MN
Works decently well, has a cool sensation. I already have natural decent lips so I don't need it but does its job.
Canaan S.
Nashville, TN
I naturally have full lips but sometimes I just want a little extra fullness and this is my go to! just so perfect
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?