BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Karen A.
Chicago
Once tingling went down I only noticed a small change in my lip size. Might have to continue use to notice chance.
Kathy D.
Darby, PA
I like the way this makes my lips look like im pouting. I have thin lips and it gives them a swelled up look effect
Heather C.
Rochester, MN
Works decently well, has a cool sensation. I already have natural decent lips so I don't need it but does its job.
Nicholle K.
Rolling Prairie
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It’s a touch of too much tingle.. if you have dry lips beware.. otherwise fabulous fullness almost instantaneously!
yarive g.
It really gives you a what you want. At first you feel like a tingle but it goes away. I really like this product.
Angela H.
Bonham, TX
This works well. Feels like a bee sting but your lips for sure plump up. I have had the best results with TooFaced.
marissa g.
I love too faced the lip plumper and it give me want I like. It smells good. I love all the too faced makeup stuff.
Georgy A.
It's good, it plumps then a fair amount, but its not a to die for item. And I don't think it's a must have either.
Aubry T.
It freaking burned and I didn’t like that feeling of my lips burning. I’m sure it’s suppose to but not for me lmao.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
OKAY SO THIS FORMULA IS WEIRD.. BUT I LOVE IT SO PERFECT CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS SO YOUR GETTING YOUR MONEYS WORTH
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?