BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kayla H.
Springfield
Although not noticing much of a diference between lip injection and lip injection Extreme; they both do have a prettt dramatic affect once paired with some lip liners and maybe a gloss to top it off. The only downside is the numbness and slight tingling sensation that unfortunately comes along with most lip injection or plumping serums nowadays.
Victoria S.
Los Angeles, CA
This works quickly and definitely does what it claims to do. I typically apply it after I’ve put on my face makeup and before I start working on my eyes. By the time I’m done, my lips are much plumper. I also love that you can actually feel it working. I wish Too Faced could find a way to incorporate the plumping into their mouisture lipsticks!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
I put three stars because it definitely does work but it looks and feels horrible. I tried it on myself first, I already have very full lips, and it made my lips very sore and they looked like they were chapped. The whole outline of my lips were bright red. I tried it on my sister and mom who both have smaller lips and it did the same with them.
Cheryl B.
im obsessed with this stuff and have repurchased.  i actually LOVE the extreme tingles and the fact that it makes my lips look a lil red and almost allergic.  seriously.  one time i bought a tube that seemed to be without the extreme-ness and i returned it hoping they hadn't changed the chemistry of it to a lower-key situation.
Keia R.
You have to be realistic when using this product. It does work and you will notice the difference. This one works really quick. You will feel it tingling. I apply this first and then use whatever lipstick or gloss on top. Does last for awhile.
Ashley B.
Marrero, LA
One of the best lip products I have ever used! It tingles about one or two minutes after you put it on and then you can feel your lips getting bigger! It’s awesome especially if you have very thin lips like myself! It definitely makes your lips double the size for a beautiful pouty look!! You can wear it alone or you can put lipstick or lip gloss over it and it doesn’t ruin the effects which I love!!!
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
Okay so this product should come with a warning label because it does burn and sting but it is tolerable. It actually works!!!!! It plumps my lips more then any other lip plumping brand so far. If you use it twice a day everyday your lips will actually naturally look and stay plumper then they did before. Yes it burns but beauty is pain lol.
April L.
Eastlake, OH
Ive used to use this before I even knew what a lip plumper was with my girlfriends and we used to love that make your lips tingle and pop up we would feel like they were bigger than they were even if it was working or not. I do really like this product . You do have to be careful if you’re like kissing a baby or something like that because it will irritate the babies skin. I learned that the hard wAy.
amber o.
Glen Lyon, PA
I got a sample of this recently and let me tell you. IT WORKS.. I've always had a problem with my lips being dull with no color to them. Once I applied this to my lips I instantly had color. It's so good I went online and purchased 2 of them because i use it everyday. I highly recommend this especially if you have dull lifeless lips as I do.
Alex R.
Boston
I like this product and you can definitely feel it working, BUT I always wonder how much it actually plumps your lips as it also turns them more pinky/red which makes it harder to tell how much they have plumped. It does last a while and I’ve had the same tube forever. It does work I’m just not so sure about the long term plumping effect.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?