BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Avianna W.
South Portland, ME
Sooooo great!!! I love this stuff I so recommend this to anyone go buy it nowww!!!!! So amazing and so worth the $$$$
Alaina M.
Towanda, KS
It works really well but it does sting a little bit that’s perfectly normal.Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Marissa H.
Myerstown, PA
This product is amazing. I have thin lips so this lip plumper works wonders for me. I highly recommend this product.
Monique W.
Tingled at first. But I love this lip gloss, I'm so use to it now. And it definitely plumps the lips!! #MustHave #Fav
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
It works!! Gives you tingly lips, and turns them a little pink. Don't use it often, but have used it more than once.
gabriela O.
Amei o produto Melhor impossível. Vou comprar denovo sim porque vale muito apena sugiro meninas não vao se arrepender
Ondrea H.
United States
This right here is something else worked in minutes but it does burn real bad like bees stung your lips but it works
𝒹𝒶𝒽𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝓎.
Bakersfield
I loved this product ! It did make my lips a little red but nothing bad . Loved the tingling sensation on this
Lily W.
south carolina
got a sample of this for my birthday at sephora and loved it!! makes my lips so plump and gives them a nice tint to.
Aubriana K.
North chili
Seriously best lip plumper I've ever tried!! Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?