BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

brittany m.
United States
I got this from a sephora play bag. I love it, I'm not a huge fan of gloss, but this is pretty acceptable. Smells ok.
Angel W.
Little Rock, AR
Love the mint smell. Definitely tingles but doesn't hurt. Can definitely notice my lips a little plumper after using.
Kristian R.
chattanooga
Awesome product, lips stay plump for hours and it’s not too shiny. It is sticky to apply but does stay on for hours.
Dalene O.
Kamiah
Just bought it today im so excited to try it my friend told me to get it and try it out so well see it worked for her
Mirelys A.
06708
Review for: Other more...
Very long lasting and nice flavor. It doesn’t feel sticky and it smells really good. Goes great with other lipsticks.
veronica  a.
San luis, AZ
This is awesome and works beautifully. Only thing about this lip injection is that it stings a little. But worth it.
Graveyard B.
BYRAM, MS
Smells like red bull and burns a lot! So cool i love it I thank it has pepper in it has cinnamon too ! I like it alot
josefina c.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the application, love the way it made my lips look fuller and applied really smoother then other lip products
Ashley P.
Salisbury
Love love love this product. Love to wear it over a lipstick for added shine or wear it alone and watch my lips plump
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
It smells amazing. But it didn't do much on my lips but burn a little, which I could handle if it gave me plump lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?