BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lesley L.
Atlanta
It stings a little but honesty gives the best look to your lips, every girl should own this. Kinda pricey but worth it.
Alexis B.
I've tried out the too faced lip injection in store but I'd love to purchase it. It works great and it's a must have!!
Leanne G.
Cana, VA
Makes your lips look just as good as Kylie's! Doesn't burn as much and leaves your lips wonderfully plump after using.
Reanna R.
It's alright, definitely no better than other lip plumping products I've used. But all in all still a great product :)
Maria C.
This is the best product ever if u want your lips to look fuller. Once u put it u can see the difference . I love it .
Lori H.
Kissimmee , FL
Great lip plumper! It definitely plumps your lips to the extreme. Smells amazing too! Best lip plumper I've ever tried!
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This is a pretty good lip plumper. It gives me that tingling numb feeling that makes you feel like it's really working.
Analicia L.
Las Vegas, NV
It's was a weird tingly sensation but I the the turn out it had on my lips. I use this product every time I'm going out
Elvira G.
It really works on all types of lips! I've tried it on some of my family members and they absolutely love this product!
Shayla P.
Vancouver
This product worked very well for about an hour. Although it did sting and the taste was horrible it worked very well.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?