BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Danielle A.
Sort of burns... like a slight tingling sensation. But my lips are HUGE. Like, the difference is definitely noticeable.
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
Love this product have to use it in my beauty routine all the time since my lips arent so big! lol thank you genetics.
Hailey G.
Las Vegas
It works a tiny bit, however, i don’t find the effects to last very long. It doesn’t hurt either, just a little tingle.
Maddy K.
Lawrence, KS
It's a little too pricey for the product itself it works for like 10 mins and then dies down it does smell really good
Reema A.
Hammond
This product is so good on my lips it makes my lips look so well makes my lips look nice and voluminous and just thick
Abril B.
Akron, IN
I love love this product! It really does plump your lips and you see a difference right away and its really tingly too
Nikki V.
I would love to try this my lips are ki d of small but I would love to try to make them a little bit bigger would try.
Soleil L.
Miami Beach, FL
Works great, makes lips plump pink and moisturized i got it from sephora and think it is a great one of a kind product
Haleigh L.
Forestdale, MA
Love this lip plumper! Such a beautiful clear gloss that adds plumpniss and tingles the lips, smells like lip smackers
Ashley B.
Charleston, WV
This doesn't really do anything for me.

I have the regular one of this and it does more for me and is a little cheaper.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?