BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tera H.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other more...
burns a ton. not for the weak. but it’s a very beautiful gloss as it reflects the light. i usually put it on OVER chapstick while i’m doing my makeup so they’re nicely prepped for lipstick. even with a protective layer of chapstick it burns a ton but usually i can manage. it takes some getting used to
Kianna S.
Chester
Works really good. It actually works like lip injections. It plumps the lips. You could wear it as a regular lip gloss. It’s very easy to apply, it doesn’t harm your lips. The packaging is very neat. I would definitely recommend anyone who doesn’t want to get actual lip injections to use this product.
Rallen W.
this is the BEST lip plumper. i use this under my lipstick about 10 minutes before i apply it and it makes my lips full! there is a tingling sensation so i recommend keeping it away from the surrounding skin. 10/10
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
As a person with itty bitty lips I was looking for something that gave me Kylie Jenner lips without doing the challenge. Remember beauty is pain there is a bit of discomfort with this gloss but as soon as you wipe it off it’s gone and you have plumper lips!! I keep a mini version in my purse at all times!
Rebecca P.
Downingtown, PA
It definitely plumps the lips, that’s for sure. And it is quite glossy and not very sticky, however, of all the lip plumper I have tried, this is the most painful. And it’s not excruciatingly painful, but it definitely takes a few minutes to settle down and dissipate. Other than that it’s a nice gloss.
Jordan C.
Rusk
I love the plump fuller look this gloss gives without being permanent. Looks great worn on top of a lipstick or just by itself. It does make your lips tingle which takes some getting used to.
Jamie N.
Bluejacket, OK
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme This product definitely makes your lips tingle! It seems to be long lasting. I just wish that it wasn’t as “glossy” as I like to wear it under my other lip products and it seems to take away from those products. It’s cost was a little high for the results I get. I would like it to make my lips a little more plump.
BillieJo H.
This is a hard hitting plumper! Almost hurts when you apply, so you really get that bee sting look. Lips tend to flush from it but it’s thinner in feel and works great.
Rhia G.
Wichita
I first experimented with this lip plumper only to find out how much I love it! It’s a serum that makes your lips look plumper using the most scientifically proven and advanced technologies without having to mess with lip injections. It promotes fullness and made with ingredients to hydrate the lip.
Cassie A.
san diego
My favorite lip plumper just got extreme and I love it. Tingly effect is mildly intensified in this clear gloss. Can be used with your favorite color or all on it own.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?