BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Flor A.
I been dying to use this product & turns out this is my go to lip injection product. It has a wonderful smell as well.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Gotta love this too faced lip injection it works amazing my lips look amazing and they smell good too highly recommend
Jennifer Y.
Fresno
Lovely and stays on the lips quite well. Obviously it's a gloss so time wear isn't long but looks amazing on the lips!
Arleth B.
it was an amazing product i love it so much but i only have the tester so im hoping to get the bigger size sooner
Strangie S.
Johnson City, TN
I love this stuff. It makes my lips look amazing without looking "injected". Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Kaitlyn M.
Kentucky
Love love love o enjoyed so much it really took my lips to the extremely and make make me feel a lot better about them
Brittany P.
London, OH
This really does make your lips look so much bigger!! I love this product so much and you can get it at Sephora or Ulta
Anais m.
Bronx, NY
I love it it actually makes my lips look and feel fuller I definitely recommend it!! Its a must have I myself got three
Aimee
Slightly tingling feeling when initially put on lips, personally doesn't bother me. Definitely recommend this product!
🌼 A.
Lake Worth
The product worked well at plumping my lips . It does sting but it will go away after a minute . I totally recommend !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?