BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maria G.
Perris, CA
I love this because it gives you a mint feel to your lips, I think it really works because it really does plump my lips.
Natalie W.
Angleton
Would recommend this product! Is a little tingly as most lip plumper are but this one has dramatic effects and lasts long
Cortney B.
Fort worth, TX
You can def tell the difference after using this product kind of.like night and day... you can feel it plumping your lips
Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It was ok, REALLY made my lips feel like they were burning ALOT! Plumps like it claims, just kind of painful a little...
Madolyn J.
Seattle, WA
Incredible!! Super plumping to make lipstick look great and long lasting.
Doesn't makeup lipstick look weird or sit oddly
Sharon P.
Grovetown , GA
This gloss definitely made my lips tingle and feel larger. However, I didn’t see much change when I looked in the mirror.
Melis B.
Marietta, GA
Leaves your lips looking plump and beautiful! Hydrates your lips so they don't look dry and gives them the perfect plump!
Kerri L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product actually works. I can't say that for most that claim to plump your lips but I love this one. Would recommend
Anissa M.
Odessa, TX
This lip plumper brings out the good kind of burn lol I love this lip plumper and unlike others this one actually works!😍
Jenny E.
White City
A night out calls for some bomb lips💋 can’t go wrong with this!

#lovelovelove😍
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?