BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Crystal A.
Omg hello big lips!!! I love the big plumed lips this lip injections gives me. No burning which is a plus!!! Recommend
Deana E.
Titusville, FL
Loved this! I got a sample size and bought a full shortly after! Dbdbsjas
Fjsushdhdbejs
Funds for
She did
Djsndmdiddfh
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Gotta love this too faced lip injection it works amazing my lips look amazing and they smell good too highly recommend
Bianca T.
Modesto, CA
Seriously my favorite I haven't had any other lip plumer better than this baby ! Hands down my favorite & very worth it
Taylor P.
Canton
Very great product, it is however fairly sticky. Other than that it works well. It’s easy to apply and it plumps well.
Alexis B.
I've tried out the too faced lip injection in store but I'd love to purchase it. It works great and it's a must have!!
Teresa M.
Delaware
Love this!! Great lip plumper!!!
 Would highly recommend!! Bought online!!  Would definitely buy again...
Analicia L.
Las Vegas, NV
It's was a weird tingly sensation but I the the turn out it had on my lips. I use this product every time I'm going out
Sylvia C.
I love it! It feels a little weird at first but then the tingling goes away. I would highly recommend this lip plumper.
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
Love this product have to use it in my beauty routine all the time since my lips arent so big! lol thank you genetics.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?