BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

sara r.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this lip plumper. I first received it in an ipsy and I have loved it ever since. It burns but it's totally worth it.
Lairen T.
Harrah, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
the tingling feels great, it has a very glossy coverage, looks overall beautiful while keeping a good feeling on your lips
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
Lip fillers who needs them when you have this baby. Honestly give my lips a great sensation and makes them look super full
Allison R.
Independence, KY
I notice a slight tingle when using this product, but do not find a definite noticeable difference in my lips after using.
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
100% amazing. If you don't have this, you need it. I have big lips already but this gives them that little something extra!
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Love this product! Makes my lips nice and juicy and it’s a reasonable price! I recommend this all the time and will rebuy!
Emily T.
los angeles, ca
You will feel a tingle with this product! But it does work! I usually apply this over lipstick to give a more glossy look!
Maggie L.
Marengo
This is a awesome product. But I feel like it doesn’t stay plump for very long or that you can’t put other products on top.
adalynn g.
I was so shook. I did see results really quick and i was proud because I've tried many products and this was so successful.
jennifer b.
Sheboygan, WI
It really made my lips tingly and bright red. I felt it within a minute and it lasted for quite awhile like a hour at least
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?