BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Doesn’t sting too much, definitely plumps the lips. The only think I don’t like, is that it gives your lips a pink color.
Orianna B.
duluth
Like it very much pero you have to be careful cause if you put it in the zone out of the lips it would get itchy and red
Gabby V.
ceres
It works so good I have big plops but they make my lips look more full especially if I put it on before I put lipstick on
Alicia M.
Niles, MI
Best plumper I've ever used! The scent isnt overwhelming and it actually works! Has a nice gloss that's not overly sticky
Juliana L.
Flushing, NY
Makes my lips look naturally large. Everyone always compliments me on my full lips but in secret I know my lips are fake.
Emily G.
Salem
this gave my lips the extra plumpness the needed and got rid of the fine lines i have! it worked well and lasted all day!
Samantha B.
This lip plumper was ok lips were shinier not sure if it did anything to make them any bigger probably wouldn't buy again
Alexis L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful shine , intense burning sensation however I didn’t really see a difference in my lips. After using this product
Desirae K.
Groves, TX
Liked it! But after putting on the lip injection extreme my lips felt like they where on fire. So I want be trying again.
Amanda B.
Jackson
Amazing, last longer then the others. Plumps my lips evenly. Very easy to use. Goes on smooth. Kinda pricey but worth it
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?