BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Very tingly!! Too sticky for me. Burns some people's lips if they are to dry. I love the smell. It does plump really well!
Amya R.
Sandy, OR
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product is super helpful for plumping lips & also a stunning gloss. I've gone through three of these.
Monique B.
Bakersfield
Burns like hell but I like it . I actually see some difference! It’s a good product I recommend for the small lips like me
Jasmine D.
Neptune, NJ
Love this product so much. Even though I have full lips, this gives my lips so much definition & exaggeration & I love that
Eryca M.
Patten, ME
This is the BEST lip plumper on the market I use it every morning and it is amazing it has just the right amount of tingle
Hannah C.
Very plumping, little burning, good for people with small lips, got it in ipsy bag but it's a little sticky but not too bad
Jessica W.
I absolutely love Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme!!! I love the way it makes your lips tingle and you can feel it working!!
Jessica M.
This plumper gives enough to the lips and is not harmful!! I love it! The tingle stops and I wipe it off and go again!!! ;)
juvilene v.
I've use this plumper a long time ago. It give that plumping effect but it was too much for me. It made my lips irritated.
Julie C.
Ogden
I use This all the time, I got as a present and fell in love. Does tingle so id be careful about that. A little pricey too
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?