BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sheri
Its a very good product it does its job i still use it i am happy with it but i love yout products i like yo try new things
Amanda S.
Columbia, SC
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme love this product.
A little tingly at first but looks great after product sets in
Katherine M.
This product tingles when first applied but you are able to see a difference. I wish the product would last longer though.
Haley M.
If you want lips like kylie Jenner with this product it can give you that it feels amazing and makes your lips look Amazing
Melissa M.
I love this plumper! It is very tingly/stingy to me but the benefits out weigh the cons for me. Great for a very glam look
bob m.
I could tell the difference but the pain was super extreme. I had to stop using this mainly because it was really painful.
Karen S.
irving , TX
long lasting and says what it says it does! It does burn a little but it doesn't burn the whole time that you're wearing it
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
I love this stuff !!!!!!!!! It smells really yummy amd works well. Can wear it with lip liner or on its own. Great plumping
Beth S.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this product. It gives me the perfect pout without having to have actual injections. So much better for the wallet!
Kyla M.
Very plumping, did a great job of keeping my lips looking fuller. Very thin in consistency, with no color once on the lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?