BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rosha C.
Sterling, VA
It does burn for a bit but I love the end result. It leaves my lips looking plump and ready for the night! I love the clear gloss that makes it look basically natural!
Alejandra D.
Miami
THE STING!!! you have been warned! I got this as a gift and i can tell you the plump is real! the lips are definitely voluptuous, i love to bloat it off afterward and line my lips and apply a matte lipsticks, a staple for my lip routine!! i can only stand the sting for about 5 minutes but if you are brave and want the extreme plump then you can probably go for longer.
Mia H.
West Haven , CT
I truly love this ! I have tried a few others and this one is strong without being painful or ridiculously big. It gives you a lot of pump and turns your lips a little red and tingles just enough so that you know it’s working ! Truly a product to use whenever and works great before applying regular lipsticks love it
Laura P.
Saugus
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I have small lips and I was looking for an alternative to actual lip fillers so this is how I came across this product. It tingles making your lips feel pouty and fuller but all it is doing is making your lips irritated and red. Didn’t change the appearance. Disappointed but then wasn’t exactly expecting a miracle.
Monicka A.
Port Angeles, WA
This is my all-time favorite plumping lipgloss! The price is a little high but I have yet to find a product that works nearest good as this one. It does sting but that shows you that the product is working! If you haven’t tried this product I definitely recommend you either buy the full-size or try the sample size.
Ana S.
Highland, CA
The best lip plumper. It does take some getting used to because it kind of burns for like 30 seconds. I bought this at my local Ulta I initially bought the deluxe size but then loved it so much I decided to buy the full size. I buy this every 6 months or so.
Martha H.
Gainesville
I got this in a subscription box, applied to it my lips and they began to tingle and I could definitely could see a visual difference. After the tingling wore off I put a glossy lippie and it lasted a long time and kept it's shine. Get this product, you will be very satisfied. Also, the price is very reasonable.
Kristina M.
My friend has it and loves it, but it takes a long time to puff up the lips and can hurt sensitive lips. It worked well on her but when I tried it I did not see the slight difference of size. It did not meet my expectations and would not recommend this to others. But lots of other too faced products work very well.
Kallie A.
Lynchburg
Review for: Other more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme works! The tingling/stinging sensation is a bit uncomfortable to get used to at first, but that just goes to show you that it’s working. It makes my lips a darker shade from the plumping and the glossy finish makes them look overall luscious. 10/10 would recommend. It works!
Kat M.
If you want a lip plumper that means business this is the lip plumper for you. Word of caution when using, this stuff is VERY potent and has a strong stinging/burning sensation. If you’re sensitive to that I would not recommend for you. If you’re like me and want plump lips and don’t mind the sting you will love it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?