BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sandra R.
It gives you a temporary lip plump. Burning sensation the first 5 minutes or so. Wasn't what I expected but not bad either.
destiny w.
Scappoose, OR
really good I love it I would definitely recommend this to other people it has a sensational tingle and its just so awesome
Carol A.
Rio Rancho, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been using this product for years I love it. Hands down haven't tried another because I love it's senstation as well.
Maddison D.
Almost instantly I felt a tingling in my lips and a slight burning and within minutes my list looked fuller and even pinker
Olivia T.
Saltsburg, PA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This makes your lips extremely tingly and does slightly burn but all in all it works very well. Doesn’t last all that long.
Renita S.
I can feel the tingle when I apply it. I do see results. It allows my lipsticks to look better because my lips are fuller.
Lairen T.
Harrah, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
the tingling feels great, it has a very glossy coverage, looks overall beautiful while keeping a good feeling on your lips
Deanna T.
Long Beach, CA
Not sure about this product. It definitely stung more than it plumped. And when it 'plumped' it lasted all of 5 seconds :(
Amanda S.
Columbia, SC
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme love this product.
A little tingly at first but looks great after product sets in
It's such a nice plumper you can get instant and long term results for you're lips and the sensation isn't terrible either
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?