BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Deborah J.
Waterbury
Love this product it gives you maximum results leaving you with a nice pout! Long lasting and has a beautiful clear shine!
Maddison D.
Almost instantly I felt a tingling in my lips and a slight burning and within minutes my list looked fuller and even pinker
Amanda S.
Columbia, SC
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme love this product.
A little tingly at first but looks great after product sets in
Lisa M.
Toledo, OH
Nice tingly lip plumper. Clear gloss. I generally wear clear gloss 99% of the time, or a balm so this worked great for me.
Stef t.
Amazing buy!!!! This goes without saying that if you’re looking to buy something to make your lips look luscious it’s this
Deanna T.
Long Beach, CA
Not sure about this product. It definitely stung more than it plumped. And when it 'plumped' it lasted all of 5 seconds :(
Marisol H.
I love this product my favorite plump my lip no extreme but good sensation tingle in my lip I recomendara this product
Rowynn W.
This too faced lip plumper works so good I love it tinkle for a minute but then your lips intently your lips are plunged up
Shy G.
The product works very well . The tingly feeling on your lips you have to get used too but it does plump up your lips
It's such a nice plumper you can get instant and long term results for you're lips and the sensation isn't terrible either
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?