BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Chantel C.
Las Vegas
Feel a little burn, very effective. Nice scent. Love how it worked fast and results stayed a decent amount of time on lips.
Kiana R.
Houlton, ME
I have fairly small lips, so it's hard for me to pull off the 'kylie lip' but I came across this and I'm totally in love!!
Jocy R.
Wasn’t a big fan. Didn’t felt the lip pumping right away. I bought this product at Sephora. It was a last minute shopping.
Meagen C.
Boaz, AL
Really loved how plump my lips looked after using this. It does sting a tiny bit but not any worse than other lip plumpers.
Sharalee C.
Kissimmee, FL
Ammaazzzziinnngggggg. It really works. I am super satisfied on how it makes my lip look. And how soft it feels. I love it.
Kristina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product so much! It makes my lips feel bigger lmao! I recommend this to everyone. It comes in great packaging!
Gabrielle M.
Gautier, MS
Love this! Not thick and weighted. Very natural look that makes me feel effortlessly beautiful! Gives a good little tingle.
Paulina G.
Arlington , TX
Even though this stings a little this works amazing for when you want those full volume lips I love this with a matte lippy
Sheri
Its a very good product it does its job i still use it i am happy with it but i love yout products i like yo try new things
Jasmine A.
San Jose, CA
It did plump up my lips and it felt a little bit tingly. It didn't plump it up that much but I got it in a Sephora play box
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?