BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Debbie M.
Washington dc
Good texture not sticky at all. Stayed on pretty well and plumped my lips. I liked wearing it even with no other lip products
Sarah K.
Flushing, MI
Doesn't last very long. You have to keep applying to keep the results. Also I feel like over time, it doesn't do anything...
Grace S.
Glen Burnie , MD
Definitely worked and could be great for most people but didn't quite give me the big plump lips for the look I was going for
Cheryl H.
Yes it made my lips a bit fuller and a nice pink color but not worth the pain. If you have sensitive skin not a good product.
Rejina V.
I liked it in general because I saw results almost immediately, there was a little irritation but only lasted a little while.
Brittany C.
Shreveport, LA
It did not work as well as other brands I have tried but it did provide that plump like tingle factor like most lip plumpers.
Kaitlyn S.
Buffalo, NY
This product makes my lips feel hydrated and makes them very plump. 10/10 would recommend to anyone that wants a lip plumper!
Raven H.
Fort Gordon, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! This stuff actually works! I ran out so i need MORE! It tingles which is normal but i absolutely love t.
Ilan V.
Daytona Beach, FL
This stuff is amazing expect a major burn but your lips are going to double in size! Also I love the iridescent color to it!
Madeline E.
Northglenn , CO
Honestly a little painful, great results but I had to wipe it off within three minutes because I couldn’t handle it anymore!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?