BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Noelle B.
Bronx, NY
I used this in addition to the original formula. Also smooth and long lasting. Wished l chose another color.Easy to apply.
Melanie P.
Huntington , WV
Definitely made my lips more plump. The effect lasted for hours. The product does make your lips tingle, but doesn't hurt.
Amy E.
This definitely does what it is supposed to do but it does it buy severely irritating the skin. Not safe for every day use.
yazmin g.
Lovington
Awesome, great and helps a lot ! Can sting from 5-10 min but is worth it! Application is smooth and very soft when on lips.
Brooke S.
Dallas, GA
This product is super tingly and makes it red around your lips on the skin if you apply it crazy but it does the job great
Karen S.
irving , TX
long lasting and says what it says it does! It does burn a little but it doesn't burn the whole time that you're wearing it
Andrea S.
Monroe, ohio
This is really a great product. I won't leave the house without it. I apply this under my lip stains or over my lip stains.
Ally M.
LONG LASTING! I REALLY LOVE THE SCENT AND IT WORKS GREAT. SO PLUMP. I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD WORK. IT REALLY WENT ON SMOOTH.
Eryca M.
Patten, ME
This is the BEST lip plumper on the market I use it every morning and it is amazing it has just the right amount of tingle
Kim B.
Walton,wv
I loved this plumper ! It wasn't as sticky as most I've tried and gave good lasting results. I would definitely recommend.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?