BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
Love this product! Makes my lips nice and juicy and it’s a reasonable price! I recommend this all the time and will rebuy!
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Pricey ! But well worth my money ! In a few seconds my lips where plumped and they looked beautiful ! So worth the money !
Kim R.
Cary
I loved this product but felt the plumping sensation wore away too quickly. I love Too Faced products so it’s worth a try.
Kyla M.
Very plumping, did a great job of keeping my lips looking fuller. Very thin in consistency, with no color once on the lips.
Ally💕💕 A.
New River
Definitely one of my favorites I'm so in love with this brand and all of there products completely they have tons of colors
Laken R.
Eutawville , SC
By far my favorite lip plumper! Doesn’t feel too sticky on the lips. Not too painful of a lip plumper! Last about 2-3 hours
Hina Q.
Bothell, WA
The tinglining is bad at first but as u keep on using it u don't even feel it the plumping is just ok nothing too dramatic
Amanda C.
Victoria, TX
This really works! As soon as I put it on my lips started tingling and before I knew it here were looking juicier😂 love it
Jessica M.
This plumper gives enough to the lips and is not harmful!! I love it! The tingle stops and I wipe it off and go again!!! ;)
Tamia A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Burns your lips but does slightly pump. Not too much of an extreme effect but it is still a good product I would repurchase
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?