BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maddison D.
Almost instantly I felt a tingling in my lips and a slight burning and within minutes my list looked fuller and even pinker
Kim R.
Cary
I loved this product but felt the plumping sensation wore away too quickly. I love Too Faced products so it’s worth a try.
Lisa M.
Toledo, OH
Nice tingly lip plumper. Clear gloss. I generally wear clear gloss 99% of the time, or a balm so this worked great for me.
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
Lip fillers who needs them when you have this baby. Honestly give my lips a great sensation and makes them look super full
Deanna T.
Long Beach, CA
Not sure about this product. It definitely stung more than it plumped. And when it 'plumped' it lasted all of 5 seconds :(
Gisselle L.
Miami
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this so much. Of course I could barely feel my lips but they definitely plumped up which is hard for m little lips
Rowynn W.
This too faced lip plumper works so good I love it tinkle for a minute but then your lips intently your lips are plunged up
Brittney I.
okay so I know this is not good to admit but I am addicted to plumping my lips with this product. it actually worked for me
It's such a nice plumper you can get instant and long term results for you're lips and the sensation isn't terrible either
Emily T.
los angeles, ca
You will feel a tingle with this product! But it does work! I usually apply this over lipstick to give a more glossy look!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?