BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

💘Mimi J.
Upland, CA
This lip plumper burns your lips and makes them numb. It is not for the faint of heart or those with sensitive skin. It down work and does miracles for plumping ones lips. Is it worth the price? Only if you want to splurge on a two faced product. For those who love two faced products, you should totally buy this!
Jessica J.
Athens
Too faced Lip plumper extreme was as expected! It was wonderful! I bought the product at Ulta shop online.  Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Was long lasting.
Morgan Y.
Redlands, CA
My everyday go to lip plumper feels great and is so moisturizing is glides I’m nice with a soft doe foot applicator I got mine at Ulta Beauty they have tons of toofaced it’s pricey but it’s a prestige product so for that it’s reasonable and I will be buying it again
Nea N.
Yuma
Review for: Other more...
This was just flat out horrible! I didn’t do anything but sting and stink,I can’t believe I fell victim to a gimmick, I’m usually smarter than that, but I guess the idea of getting bigger… Without being injected seem like a dream but in reality all I did was just waste money, don’t even think about getting this it doesn’t work
riley m.
america
I would definitely recommend this product. It has a high amount of gloss that us absolutely beautiful. Although it is just a subtle difference, it has a good scent and gives a great shine for your lips, and is great alone or as a lipstick topper
Savannah C.
Linn, MO
This was painful. I know it plumped my lips well but it actually hurt when I put it on. I know some people will like the effect this gives but will have to put up with the tingle/burn to get there.
Raquel O.
Erie, PA
Tingles ALOT. I just never really see a visible plumpness in my lips when I use this. It did not meet my expectations. It just makes them feel bigger but not look bigger. No I would not buy again.
Lizzy R.
Orlando, FL
It definitely is one of the better lip Plumper's I have used! When you first put it on it does sting and If it's too much they do have a regular that also work nice. After about a minute or you see it start to work! Would definitely buy again!
Maritza J.
Bakersfield, CA
Makes your lips tingle and look bigger ! I love the formula it doesn’t come off easily either I usually have to take a make up
Remover wipe to remove it if I want it off !
Isha L.
Mesa
This lip plumper is my favorite, it's very glossy and really works. It does have a strong stingy feeling but wears off after a few minutes, but if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this as it does leave the skin around your mouth red. however If you want really plump lips this is the product for you.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?