BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashleigh S.
Palmyra, MI
I got this product in my Ipsy bag and instantly fell i n love. It give just enough plump and leaves your lips looking awesome.
Allison M.
Columbus, OH
Love this stuff! All the plumping power with none of the stickiness. (Looking at you Buxom!) beware though, it really tingles.
Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
Best lip plumper I have tried Is a staple for me Is def a must have love the packaging love the formula not sticky at all
Medinah A.
Justice, IL
This really makes my lips look bigger. I bought one for my mom also! We love it! Can be applied before or after lipstick/gloss
Mary P.
Bettendorf, IA
It’s a very good lip plumper. Kinda of expensive. But it lasts for a few hours. Has a tingling feeling the whole time it’s on.
rachel g.
Ohio
One of the best i use this one all the time! I could swear on this product! I love the results and they have long term effects
Taylar B.
New haven
Love this product! It's truly amazing & makes my lips nice & plump ! It's definitely met my expectations & had a good effect !
Morgan A.
Danville
This one tingles a little too much for my liking but it is still really good I recommend for people that don't mind that tingle
Cari G.
Great product, works well on its own or with lipstick. I typically use under my chosen lip color for the day. Love the results!
Halie s.
blountville
It for sure plumps your lips and gives them a tingly feel when you use this the first time. I got it I’m my Ipsy bag one month.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?