BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

cecily b.
I am a big fan of gloss and plumpers this one does both the jobs without having to put massive amounts on top of one another.
Ashley C.
Culpeper, VA
Out of all the plumbers I have tried this one is by far one of my favorites! It does not tak long to work and lasts all day.
kariana w.
Richmond, VA
I love this stuff to death.. i purchased the travel size to try it out and it honestly give my lips the perfect plump shape..
Alaura M.
Dayton OH
Does EXACTLY what it says it will. Very plumping, and the tingling is not uncomfortable, but enough so you know it's working!
Erika R.
San angelo, TX
The plump does not last very long. I have tried other drug store products that give way better results. I will not buy again
Jera M.
I absolutely love this lip plumper! It not only made my lips fuller, it hydrated them top! I will definitely be buying again!
Rosalva L.
Haines City, FL
Love. This product it helps with my laugh lines just completly dissapear.
I have not found something that is better than this
Tara H.
Bowling Green
Works great, really really tingles and WARNING: do not get this anywhere on your body except your lips unless you like pain!
peaches m.
colonia, NJ
I loved this 😍 very tingly which I didn't mind I actually prefer it it makes me feel like it's working leaves a nice tint too
Klarissa A.
San Antonio, TX
i love this lip plumper. its the only one i've ever used and i will continue to use it everytime i do my makeup. i love it. ❤
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?