BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Anahi G.
Leaves your lips looking a little plump . Not to much of a dramatic difference . Does tingle for the first couple a second .
krystal k.
Peoria, AZ
This pupmps your lips but also stings I like it my friend who tried it with me did not like it so much. I would use it again
Lindsey D.
Pensacola, FL
I love the tingle of this product! Always add the perfect shine to any lip color I'm wearing or when I just want a nice gloss
Amber D.
Not very excited about this product at all. It didn't do anything, not even a tingle. Very disappointed! Not worth it at all.
Breanna S.
Franklin, WV
Love this product! Makes my lips appear bigger and all day coverage! It has a great taste so it don't leave a bad after taste
Sara D.
Tucson, AZ
I liked this lip plumper, but not as well as others I've used in the past. I like the texture and feel of the product though
Brandi B.
Green Bay, WI
Love the way this product makes my lips feel paired with a matte lippy! Love love LOVE IT. Must have any time i go into Ulta!
Kaitlin P.
Awesome! The product is very glossy and adds a nice shine to natural lips or to lipstick. It makes lips feel and look bigger!
Avery B.
Suwanee, GA
This is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! It evens out how my bottom lip is larger than my top! Stays in place for a good amount of time.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Fir me there was nothing extreme about this and I was disappointed with it, since the regular lip injection works so great!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?