BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jennie K.
Helmetta, NJ
I've tried many plumpers and this one is by far the best... You can really feel the tingle an see the results !!! I love it!!!
Alyssa V.
Naugatuck
This product works extremely fast and makes my lips look so amazing with lipstick and looks VERY natural. Highly recommend!!!!
Devanae C.
Stanton, CA
This product is great and smells wonderful it actually does plump your lips and leaves them moisturized after you take it off.
Briana F.
This product is phenomenal. It actually does plump your lips, not only can you feel it, but it is absolutely noticeable. Love.
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Love this! Really does plump lips but not as hydrated as I expected. One time I reapplied these times and my lips got irritated
Mallory L.
Birch Tree, MO
Plumps lips easily. Unfortunately not very price efficient, and can only be bought in big name stores such as Sephora and Ulta.
Emma D.
Albany
Purchased at: Sephora
Loveddddddd this product. It was clear so it definitely made my lips shine. Easy to apply and use. Definitely would buy again.
Macey S.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It works within minutes of putting it on your lips. Now they don’t stay plumped all day but they stay plumped for a few hours.
Leslye B.
I see a difference when I apply this , but as much, the consistency isn’t my favorite, should make some with different shades.
Torey O.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Other more...
Very intense plumping. You can feel the plumping and if you aren’t sensitive it shouldn’t bother you but makes a big difference
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?