BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Mary K.
Summerville, GA
I received this as a sample in a monthly subscription. It definitely does plump my lips and gives me a pouty look with amazing shine. 4 out of 5 stars because it burns! I thought I was having an allergic reaction the first time I used it, I am used to it noe however and it doesn't bother me at all. Highly recommend.
Kristina M.
My friend has it and loves it, but it takes a long time to puff up the lips and can hurt sensitive lips. It worked well on her but when I tried it I did not see the slight difference of size. It did not meet my expectations and would not recommend this to others. But lots of other too faced products work very well.
Cierra M.
Sacramento
This did not do anything to my lips except make them tingle and burn. My lips were still the same size, even after I applied this product twice. I would not recommend at all, it’s a waste of money.
Sarah C.
This product is just as described. I got a smaller trial size first, and after a few days, I was immediately sold on including this in my routine. It plumps, and goes well under other lip products. I even felt as though the overall health of my lips improved. They make this claim on the package, but I wasn’t sure it would hold up. However, I’m glad to say that it did.
Amparo C.
Progreso
One of my favorite plumpers. It has a slight sting but it last for a couple of hours so I definitely recommend it. I purchased it at Sephora and will definitely rebuy
Brenda A.
Fort Worth , TX
I like this product it does the job but what I don’t like about it is that is a very very intense burning sensation. I don’t think I would be purchasing this product again just because of the very intense burning sensation. I would recommend it to those who wouldn’t mind it because it does the job just not for me.
Morgan Y.
Redlands, CA
My everyday go to lip plumper feels great and is so moisturizing is glides I’m nice with a soft doe foot applicator I got mine at Ulta Beauty they have tons of toofaced it’s pricey but it’s a prestige product so for that it’s reasonable and I will be buying it again
riley m.
america
I would definitely recommend this product. It has a high amount of gloss that us absolutely beautiful. Although it is just a subtle difference, it has a good scent and gives a great shine for your lips, and is great alone or as a lipstick topper
Nea N.
Yuma
Review for: Other more...
This was just flat out horrible! I didn’t do anything but sting and stink,I can’t believe I fell victim to a gimmick, I’m usually smarter than that, but I guess the idea of getting bigger… Without being injected seem like a dream but in reality all I did was just waste money, don’t even think about getting this it doesn’t work
Savannah C.
Linn, MO
This was painful. I know it plumped my lips well but it actually hurt when I put it on. I know some people will like the effect this gives but will have to put up with the tingle/burn to get there.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?