BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica C.
Lynchburg
Got this for my wedding day to make my lips pop.... and boy did it work!
This is a great product. The tingling didn't bother me
I use it all the time alone or over lipstick! Does what it says. The affect last for a bit and then I’ll reapply ever so often
Gracy C.
New Braunfels, TX
Wonderful product! I have a hard time with lils because i have smaller lips. This product gives me an extra plump! & i love it!
Makenzie S.
It made my lips 3x the size they normally are and it lasts for hours!!
It works best if you use a Matte liquid lipstick on top
Briann N.
This works but of course it burns, its unpleasant to deal with for 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t give too much of a difference.
lillie m.
Worked pretty good and i could instantly feel the tingling in my lips which let me know it was working. I would deff buy again
Slaysia M.
Winston, GA
It works!!! Almost, Instant results! Last longer than any other lip plumper I’ve used. Doesn’t burn like most plumpers either.
Leslye B.
I see a difference when I apply this , but as much, the consistency isn’t my favorite, should make some with different shades.
Leanna H.
Golden Valley, AZ
Really great product! Makes my lips bigger and gorgeous. Even makes my lip turn a reddish tent which helps with the lipstick. 😉
Dulce L.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
It is awesome it really does help plump up the lips, it does have an strong tingle to it you are too sensitive just be careful.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?