BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

eeva s.
I didn't see any huge results, it works briefly and has a great shine. I didn't care for texture or product on my lips or smell
Tyler J.
Burned bad in the beginning but after my lips were noticeable bigger ! I definitely recommend! I don't do my make up without
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
This is by far the best lip plumper I've ever used. I love it!!! It is intense and isn't for wimps o extremely sensitive skin
Maelyn C.
Cameron
It was a very nice lip plumper it gave me very plump lips! Easy to apply. Also, it felt good. I bought mine at my local ultra
Sam Q.
Oklahoma city, OK
The sting with this one isn't too bad, but it gives me the results I want and fast. They last awhile too which surprised me.
Jera M.
I absolutely love this lip plumper! It not only made my lips fuller, it hydrated them top! I will definitely be buying again!
Cecilia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
For a nice full plump lip I definitely recommend this product for 20 dollars I feel like its a great price and great formula
Ilan V.
Daytona Beach, FL
This stuff is amazing expect a major burn but your lips are going to double in size! Also I love the iridescent color to it!
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Love love love this company first off every single one of their products are amazing! and secondly this product is awesome!!!
Kaitlyn S.
Buffalo, NY
This product makes my lips feel hydrated and makes them very plump. 10/10 would recommend to anyone that wants a lip plumper!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?