BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Bonnie L.
Bronx, NY
Best lip plumper I have tried Is a staple for me Is def a must have love the packaging love the formula not sticky at all
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Love this! Really does plump lips but not as hydrated as I expected. One time I reapplied these times and my lips got irritated
Maria C.
Really easy to use and does start showing results within 2 mins . you can feel the product working on your lips when applied .
Makayla W.
Athens, OH
Plumping is perfection! Love this product and the slight tingle that comes with it. It also has a nice shiney color for on top.
Katherine W.
This is my holy grail plumper! The way my lips look after it fantastic and everything i want in a plumper. I love the formula!
Kayla C.
Locust Grove
One of my favorite lip plumpers! It’s super tingly & definitely gives you that plump look. Have repurchased more than once
NadIa H.
This actually works. It makes my lips look fuller. I can wear this alone or over lipstick. I like to use this over a lip stain.
Melanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely the best lip plumper I've ever tried . I bought my first one from Sephora,  and fell in love immediately!
Taylar B.
New haven
Love this product! It's truly amazing & makes my lips nice & plump ! It's definitely met my expectations & had a good effect !
Leslye B.
I see a difference when I apply this , but as much, the consistency isn’t my favorite, should make some with different shades.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?