BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katelyn C.
Wayne, WV
Very well product if your wanting to plump your lips up! The tingly sensation will leave your lips looking plump for the evening.
Linda P.
St Petersburg, FL
Great product but expect it to burn for 10 minutes. It will leave your lips pink around the edges so you can line the fuller lip
Laini O.
Livonia
Burns like a b*tch... but so worth it. Use this every night before going out, and it LASTS. Also makes your lips super pigmented.
Leysmarie S.
Hatillo
I dont have de oporttunity to try this product. but I really want to try. I have read about this and the opinions are very good.
Jayd S.
I just got this product and it gets the job done. I was hoping for a more noticable fuller lip but it only plumps up a Tiny bit.
Marissa K.
San Diego, CA
It really works to draw the blood to your lips for a pout but it's a bit painful. It also makes your lips super red which I enjoy
De Chantel R.
Dublin, OH
I didn't see much of a difference with this product. It caused discomfort and didn't plump my lips. I was a little disappointed.
Jasmine S.
This is bomb! Your lips feel super moisturize and plump afterwards. The tingling sensation lasts about 5 mins but it's worth it!
Ashton B.
Providence , UT
Loved the extreme tingle and plump from this gloss. My favorite one so far. Worth the money for sure, would definitely buy again.
Logan B.
This lip plumper really does work! Although I wish it could be a little more plumping, it definitely gave my lips more fullness!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?