BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kim H.
It doesn’t plump my lips at all, just makes them tingle for a few minutes. I have tried this on several occasions, to no avail.
Nyssa D.
Delano, CA
I like how it felt on my lips, nothing too strong to where they burned like other lip plumpers and didn't dry them out either.
Kayla S.
East Syracuse, NY
Love! Use every time I go out! Amazing product, great price, works every time! My friends also use it and claim the same thing!
Crestie R.
Glasgow, VA
My all time favorite.. full pouty lips, absolutely nailed my desired effect. Looking forward to trying more too faced products
Tiffany T.
Newnan, GA
I love putting this lipgloss over any lipstick look that i do or just wearing it by itself. It isnt sticky like most lipgloss.
Torey O.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Other more...
Very intense plumping. You can feel the plumping and if you aren’t sensitive it shouldn’t bother you but makes a big difference
rachel g.
Ohio
One of the best i use this one all the time! I could swear on this product! I love the results and they have long term effects
Macey S.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It works within minutes of putting it on your lips. Now they don’t stay plumped all day but they stay plumped for a few hours.
Allison M.
Columbus, OH
Love this stuff! All the plumping power with none of the stickiness. (Looking at you Buxom!) beware though, it really tingles.
Newly s.
Huachuca City
Oh, it burns so good. Tingly in all the right ways. Makes my lips look like I've had work done for a very small price. Love it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?