BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah T.
Forrest City, AR
I’m so glad I don’t have to go through a painful surgery to get the perfect lips! Imma first time tryer and I love this product
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
This stuff is the bomb.com you can put it on your lips and a pump them up and then you can wipe it off and put Matt lipstick on
olivia s.
Happy Valley
I love the intense tingly feeling on my lips! the smell is ok but i love how glossy it is and it feels like it’s doing its job!
Adriane B.
Nashville, TN
It works! It stays on for a long period of time and you can feel that this product is doing its job. I love Too Faced products!
Stephanie V.
Fort Pierce
This is a product I use all the time! It is so nice and works very well, I love it and was actually my first lip plumper ever.
Cala L.
Carrollton, TX
This stuff is the bomb it's really like lip injection in a bottle. It really plumps my lips. Also feel like it plumps my lips.
Hannah B.
Alexandria, LA
This is my favorite lip plumper. It tingles in a great way and I can totally see a difference. The effects last a long time too
Jessica G.
Brockton, MA
This product really does what it says it will. I love to put it on first so it plumps my lips while I do the rest of my makeup.
Lindsay C.
Gwynn Oak, MD
It did plump my lips but the tingling sensation lasted why longer than I liked and some times it irritated the rim of my mouth.
Rose I.
Vancouver , WA
I carry this on me 24/7 because I love how it makes my lips feel and how it plumps them out. It's definitely worth every penny
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?