BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Tamara M.
This product is great! It does plump your lips and give it the more fuller, juicier look! However, I'm giving it four-stars because, on occasion, it doesn't play well with other lip products. Like, stains, other glossy products, etc. But! If you use matte lipsticks for example Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick it's amazing!
Blake C.
taylors
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I really did love this lip plumper it definitely did it’s job and left my lips visibly plumper and also very moisturized. Packaging is absolutely beautiful and worth the money. The product itself has a sort of color shift from blue, pink, and green in the tube but doesn’t appear on the lips and I don’t really mind but other people may. I would totally recommend this product.
Taylor C.
Burns your whole mouth off and I love it lol. Maybe it’s in my head but I truly feel like there’s a difference. The tingling is super intense so beware but I’m into that so I love it.
Alexaray O.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This product stings quite abit when applying. But it works for most. You can put the gloss on with out without lipstick. It's easy to use and I believe I would try it again.
alicia h.
holland
This lip plumper give the perfect numbness without being sticky the perfect gloss. I think it’s a good price for the brand and item, I’ve been using it as my main gloss lip over a lipstick. Recommend
Haylee A.
This product works. However it made my lips feel like they were breaking out in a rash. I received this product from my Ipsy bag. It didn’t last long. It would make your lips plump for about an hour.
Hayley L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really enjoy using the extreme lip plumper from too faced. I absolutely love the tingly feeling. But it definitely does tingle so if you don’t like that, you won’t like it. It also has a pretty nice smell and not a super annoying taste. I really hate when glosses have annoying tastes. Cute name idea too!
Jennifer M.
First off, this product HURTS! Made my lips hurt so badly that I couldn’t even talk. However, after about 15-20 minutes, when the pain finally subsided, my lips looked sooooo goood!!! Amazing! Have the effect of lips injections without actually getting lip injections. If you can handle the pain, I highly recommend!
Kristina M.
My friend has it and loves it, but it takes a long time to puff up the lips and can hurt sensitive lips. It worked well on her but when I tried it I did not see the slight difference of size. It did not meet my expectations and would not recommend this to others. But lots of other too faced products work very well.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
It’s such a shame, because this is my all time favorite lip plumper. Like seriously EVER!! But about a year ago I decided to stop supporting Too Faced as a brand entirely so I haven’t repurchased it. But in case you do support this brand and are looking for a BOMB lip plumper - LOOK NO FURTHER! This stuff is amazing
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?