BY TOO FACED #3 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Erica M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I gave this 4 stars because I think it's slightly over-priced and the burning sensation is NO joke! Some may want to know that before trying, but it's nothing you can't handle if you're used to trying lip plumpers. This is the best one I've ever used--it does what it says it's suppose to do. It plumps, hydrates, and gives my lips volume! {Just an FYI--keep away from little ones! My nieces love to go through my makeup and play "dress up" which is fine, but they got ahold of this one day and it broke their entire face out! They looked like a clown with huge red paint around their lips!! Ughh}
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I swear by this product. I prefer it to all other lip plumpers I’ve tried. It’s one of those items I always have in my purse and use every day multiple times a day. I have been using lip plumper extreme injection since probably 2013 and have rebought countless bottles since them (I mean it, dozens and dozens of them). It’s probably the only product of this nature that I’ve ever actually finished (like scraping the bottom of the barrel, finished) and then I promptly need another. I prefer the clear extreme injection to too faced’s other lip plumpers, and I def don’t like the tinted versions all too much. But this one is the real deal. It plumps EFFECTIVELY after application, like there are many products (lip plumpers, or other types, just in general) that I *think* might be working but can’t be too sure of it really is or if I’m just a victim of a combination of placebo effect and popular opinion, but with this product the increase in lip size after application is measurable and undeniable. I love the tingle feeling because to me that means it’s working. And throughout the years of my loyal use of this product, countless people have looked at me and said “oh my god, your lips look AMAZING”.... like even if I was already hanging out with people and they didn’t see me reapply and didn’t know I even use lip plumper, after putting it on they will suddenly look at me with a bit of confusion and say something “how come your lips look SO GOOD all of the sudden.” Yepp. That’s why I don’t care I have to devote 28 dollars to this product every 2-3 months and will continue to do so. Love!
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Sephora
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color.

I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.

Overall, I really love this product. I have repurchased this product repeatedly over the past several years and will continue to do so. It's one of my holy grail products!
Luna C.
This product is a little finicky - I have to be very careful about not applying it too close to the edge of my lips, or else it will try and 'plump' all the surrounding skin, turning it red and irritated. That being said, it works great on the lips (when applied right) and definitely plumps them up a bit. The irritation also causes more blood flow, resulting in naturally pinker lips. I can't use this for more than two days in a row without getting some irritation, though. Some people may not be a fan of the very intense tingle, but I love it!
Antonia O.
ya havia escuchado hablar de este producto y al fib me decidi ha comprarlo el precio se me hace un poco elevado pero me gusta el efecto que da en mis labios realmente se ben cona mas volumen aunque siento que el volumen en mis labios no dura tanto como yo quisiera
al aplicarlo se siente como una picazon pero despues de unos minutos pasa
trae un aplicador facil de utilizar y se siente cremosito el producto
Avery S.
Council Bluffs
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I didn’t know if this product would give the results it promised, but I was pleasantly surprised! The formula goes on smooth and stays comfortable, without getting too sticky. There is a tad tingling sensation, however this is less of an irritant and more of a sign that the plumper is working! I always get excited when I feel the tingle start! This gloss definitely makes my lips look bigger and pairs amazingly with any lipstick I use. Would recommend to anyone!
allison l.
Farmingdale
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
i cannot put on my makeup without using this product every single time. ive been using this upwards of 2 years and the lasting effects are pretty obvious when you look at how my lips looked and how they look now. the tingly feeling is something you get used to and eventually stops feeling like anything. love this stuff and i know anyone who is a little insecure about their lip size could benefit from this product
Tayvi A.
Carmel
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff!!! At first it turned my lips too red and sometimes rashy around my lips from too much irritation but it takes a few applications for your lips to handle this stuff. Now, my lips turn the most beautiful natural pink and get a great amount of plump. Lasts for maybe an hour and then I reapply. Wore this on date night once and it did give my boyfriend a rash on his cheek so be careful ladies!
Annaleah J.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Sephora
Completely obsessed with Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, for us ladies that aren’t blessed with perfect Jolie lips this should be your go to. It gives the perfect amount of zing to your lips to make you want to go out and show off your puckers. Beware, the first time you use it the feeling may be a little overwhelming, but it’s definitely worth it and you get used to it quickly! After all, beauty hurts! ;)
Haley K.
Champaign, IL
This is the most effective lip plumper really makes your lips way bigger. It doesn't burn necessarily it just feels kind of weird and prickly for a couple minutes after you apply it.  Seriously be careful not to get this stuff in your mouth because its the real deal and has some sort of chili powder in it which makes me sneeze every time I accidentally get some on my tongue.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?