Marisol P.

Anna S.
Anna S.
Austin
1 year, 8 months ago
It made a very small difference for me, but I love this product because it turns my lips a pretty red color. I don't need to wear lipstick, it's a natural (burning, lol) lip color and it's glossy!
Eve M.
Eve M.
St, AB
1 year, 10 months ago
for me it did but i make sure to apply alot to the edges of my lips to really expand them but beware this stuff burns
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
It burns a lot!! I didn't notice a huge difference and it did not last long! I'd maybe overline your with a lip linerl to create a longer lasting pout!!
Angel K.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
2 years, 1 month ago
I can see a significant difference in the size of my lips, however, I know it is weird, but I love the sting it gives!!
Janice F.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
Honestly, the effect was only minimal for me. It tingled a little for a few minutes but, just like the plumper, it does not last that long. In my opinion, but I did not keep reapplying it.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Suamico, WI
2 years, 1 month ago
it does! but be careful because it does irritate your skin so only get it on your lips
Anne-Frédérique a.
Anne-Frédérique a.
victoriaville, QC
2 years, 1 month ago
it did not work for me... I did not feel any tingle effect.. at least this gloss Is not sticky at all and super moisturiser.. I don't know if I had a bad one or anything... but yeah it did not change a thing on my lips. Sadly
Deadra P.
Deadra P.
Fairburn, GA
2 years, 1 month ago
It does, however beware, not everyone will have the same experience. I used it, it tingled, someone told me that my top lip was bleeding and I looked in a mirror and it was! Maybe using actual peppermint oil is a little safer.