Mirna H.

I’ve heard it’s really good , but is it true it has a burning sensation after applying ? How long does it keep your lips “plump”?

lilly m.
lilly m.
arlington
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Plumpers are suppose to irritate your lips, that’s essentially how they become plump. The tingling and/or burning feeling is from the ingredients that are used to get your lips to swell. It lasts 1-5 minutes. If you find that sensation unpleasant, you probably should avoid any lip plumpers. Just stick to lip glosses
Bryce I.
Bryce I.
Lincoln, NE
5 months, 1 week ago
Yes there is a slight burn, i love it though. Makes my lips look super plump and full which I love
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Naples, FL
6 months ago
Yes, there is a burning sensation, but at least for me, it's not an unpleasant feeling. It kind of reminds me of the sensation of eating one of those Atomic Fireball candies when I was a kid, except on my lips instead of my tongue.
Marilie B.
Marilie B.
Le goulet, NB
8 months ago
Yes , you will feel your lips burning but its just like for 10 minute after its ok. Maybe it depend on your type of skin
Rosita W.
Rosita W.
8 months ago
I think it’s quite good and keeps your lips plump for a while but it definitely stings x
Megan H.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
8 months, 1 week ago
Yeah its one of the best ones on the market, but it does sting more than others. ( If you cannot handle that then try Buxom lip plumping-there line works well and is a nice minty scent and light tingle-no burning!) And the plumping lasts a couple of hours.