Briana C.

Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brick , NJ
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I just got this product last week and I used twice. My lips was tingling for about 15min on both times!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
1 year, 6 months ago
I felt my lips tingling for about 3o min. but then it stopped. After using it several times I stopped getting the tingling sensation. I think it really depends on the person because I personally am very sensitive!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
1 year, 9 months ago
Mine doesn't tingle for long, maybe for the first couple of minutes but after that I'm good.
Tenesia B.
Tenesia B.
1 year, 10 months ago
Mine burned for like 30 straight minutes. I have never used a plumper before so maybe that's why?
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
2 years ago
i honestly feel like it stops tingling once the product gets taken off!
Grayce H.
Grayce H.
Saint Paul, MN
2 years, 1 month ago
It tingles for a few minutes usually for me, but goes away pretty swiftly after that.
Khadija A.
Khadija A.
Woodland Hls, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
If you use the product daily, the tingling only happens the first few times. Once you're on day 4 or 5 (however often you wear makeup) the tingling no longer happens
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
PARKVILLE, MD
2 years, 3 months ago
Mine was a bit under 10 mins for the tingle but with the pout they did have a different feel but I wouldn't call it numb . It may just have to do with your blood flow or nerve endings, we're all different.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Staten Island, NY
2 years, 3 months ago
It sounds like your lips are just very sensitive. My tingling lasts 10min at most!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Hedgesville, WV
2 years, 3 months ago
Just tried this for the first time, and I feel the same way. Never felt comfortable for me.