BY TOO FACED #3 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I swear by this product. I prefer it to all other lip plumpers I’ve tried. It’s one of those items I always have in my purse and use every day multiple times a day. I have been using lip plumper extreme injection since probably 2013 and have rebought countless bottles since them (I mean it, dozens and dozens of them). It’s probably the only product of this nature that I’ve ever actually finished (like scraping the bottom of the barrel, finished) and then I promptly need another. I prefer the clear extreme injection to too faced’s other lip plumpers, and I def don’t like the tinted versions all too much. But this one is the real deal. It plumps EFFECTIVELY after application, like there are many products (lip plumpers, or other types, just in general) that I *think* might be working but can’t be too sure of it really is or if I’m just a victim of a combination of placebo effect and popular opinion, but with this product the increase in lip size after application is measurable and undeniable. I love the tingle feeling because to me that means it’s working. And throughout the years of my loyal use of this product, countless people have looked at me and said “oh my god, your lips look AMAZING”.... like even if I was already hanging out with people and they didn’t see me reapply and didn’t know I even use lip plumper, after putting it on they will suddenly look at me with a bit of confusion and say something “how come your lips look SO GOOD all of the sudden.” Yepp. That’s why I don’t care I have to devote 28 dollars to this product every 2-3 months and will continue to do so. Love!
baylee f.
Tacoma
Defiantly does what its supposed to do! I have small lips and when I want to get fuller, nicer looking lips, I usually put this on sometime before I put on lipstick or liquid. It does burn somewhat after putting it on but that's just how you know the plumper is working. The packaging is very cute and it feels very nice and hydrating on the skin along with plumping it. At first when I tried this I had to take it off after while because I wasn't used to the burning sensation. Definitely would recommend using it more then once for very noticeable and the best results. I have recommended this to my friends and family.
Erica M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I gave this 4 stars because I think it's slightly over-priced and the burning sensation is NO joke! Some may want to know that before trying, but it's nothing you can't handle if you're used to trying lip plumpers. This is the best one I've ever used--it does what it says it's suppose to do. It plumps, hydrates, and gives my lips volume! {Just an FYI--keep away from little ones! My nieces love to go through my makeup and play "dress up" which is fine, but they got ahold of this one day and it broke their entire face out! They looked like a clown with huge red paint around their lips!! Ughh}
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Sephora
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color.

I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.

Overall, I really love this product. I have repurchased this product repeatedly over the past several years and will continue to do so. It's one of my holy grail products!
𝒥𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝑀.
Pottstown
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I haven’t tried many lip plumpers but this one has been around since I was a little girl, I always used to go into my mother’s makeup back to steal it so I could plump my lips lol! This product always works for me, it’s got a nice tingling sensation and that’s how you know it is working. It doesn’t plump your lips severely but it does give them nice definition! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tayvi A.
Carmel
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff!!! At first it turned my lips too red and sometimes rashy around my lips from too much irritation but it takes a few applications for your lips to handle this stuff. Now, my lips turn the most beautiful natural pink and get a great amount of plump. Lasts for maybe an hour and then I reapply. Wore this on date night once and it did give my boyfriend a rash on his cheek so be careful ladies!
Annaleah J.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Sephora
Completely obsessed with Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, for us ladies that aren’t blessed with perfect Jolie lips this should be your go to. It gives the perfect amount of zing to your lips to make you want to go out and show off your puckers. Beware, the first time you use it the feeling may be a little overwhelming, but it’s definitely worth it and you get used to it quickly! After all, beauty hurts! ;)
Antonia O.
ya havia escuchado hablar de este producto y al fib me decidi ha comprarlo el precio se me hace un poco elevado pero me gusta el efecto que da en mis labios realmente se ben cona mas volumen aunque siento que el volumen en mis labios no dura tanto como yo quisiera
al aplicarlo se siente como una picazon pero despues de unos minutos pasa
trae un aplicador facil de utilizar y se siente cremosito el producto
Brianna S.
burlington
I was looking for a new plumper when I bought this hoping it would be just what I was looking for. It's a clear gloss that is not sticky but it's a tad bit on the thicker side which is a good thing in my opinion that way it can really do its job, honesty this just wasn't for me... I'm not sure if I had a reaction to it which I'm pretty sure it was because I've seen this work fantastic for other women, but for me my lips were burning so bad.. I don't mean in a normal lip plumping way this was different around my mouth started turning red like on my face and it was burning for about an hour my lips were bright red and looked extremely irritated.. I'm sad this didn't work for me but I would still recommend to others because it's worked for many other women just not me!
Catalina S.
I loved this product. If you have been using a lip plumper before or you are trying it for the first time, Too Faced never disappoints. It absolutely works and it made my lips get more volume. You do get a tingling sensation in your lips and I do not recommend you put it on too many times a day but if you want more volume, color, and nice lips I recommend you this product.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?

Sephora