BY TOO FACED #4 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Tiamisu r.
North Carolina
Purchased at: Sephora
5 stars, easy! Even wearing this without makeup, I feel like Ariana Grande when she wears lip gloss (seriously, check her insta, because her lips are super full and have a gleam to them when she does lol)! I like that this one has long term results as well! I didn't read that on the box at first, and after a month of wearing it consistently, I went to visit my family, and my grandfather asked me if I had gotten any cosmetic surgery done on my lips!! At first I was very confused but accepted the compliment, then when I read the box again, I understood. I can definitely say this works, haha! The fact that it is clear is a plus. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Julia V.
San Francisco, CA
I swear by this product. I prefer it to all other lip plumpers I’ve tried. It’s one of those items I always have in my purse and use every day multiple times a day. I have been using lip plumper extreme injection since probably 2013 and have rebought countless bottles since them (I mean it, dozens and dozens of them). It’s probably the only product of this nature that I’ve ever actually finished (like scraping the bottom of the barrel, finished) and then I promptly need another. I prefer the clear extreme injection to too faced’s other lip plumpers, and I def don’t like the tinted versions all too much. But this one is the real deal. It plumps EFFECTIVELY after application, like there are many products (lip plumpers, or other types, just in general) that I *think* might be working but can’t be too sure of it really is or if I’m just a victim of a combination of placebo effect and popular opinion, but with this product the increase in lip size after application is measurable and undeniable. I love the tingle feeling because to me that means it’s working. And throughout the years of my loyal use of this product, countless people have looked at me and said “oh my god, your lips look AMAZING”.... like even if I was already hanging out with people and they didn’t see me reapply and didn’t know I even use lip plumper, after putting it on they will suddenly look at me with a bit of confusion and say something “how come your lips look SO GOOD all of the sudden.” Yepp. That’s why I don’t care I have to devote 28 dollars to this product every 2-3 months and will continue to do so. Love!
Stoney S.
63118
Purchased at: Sephora
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is my go-to product for lip plumping products. Let's face it. There's no miracle on a tube, so if you're looking for huge lips, the only way to achieve that is through lip fillers and plastic surgery. However, if your expectations are realistic and you're looking for a subtle plumping effect that will enhance your natural lips just a little more, this is the perfect product! This is one of the plumping products that will produce the tingling and mild stinging effect, so if you don't like that feeling, this may not be the product for you. It's not an overwhelming feeling, and it's certainly tolerable. It brings the blood in your lips to the surface to produce the plumping effect and a slight tinge of color.

I like to use this product before applying my matte lipsticks. To plump your lips before applying a matte lipstick, simply apply this product to your bare lips approximately 15-20 minutes prior to applying your lipstick. Complete your other makeup routine. When you're ready to apply your lip color, simply take a washcloth and wipe off the excess Lip Injection Extreme product from your lips. Then apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual. You don't want to apply this over a matte lip product because it will compromise the formula of a long-wearing lipstick and cause it to slide off. That's also why you need to remove the excess immediately before applying your lipstick.

Overall, I really love this product. I have repurchased this product repeatedly over the past several years and will continue to do so. It's one of my holy grail products!
Luna C.
This product is a little finicky - I have to be very careful about not applying it too close to the edge of my lips, or else it will try and 'plump' all the surrounding skin, turning it red and irritated. That being said, it works great on the lips (when applied right) and definitely plumps them up a bit. The irritation also causes more blood flow, resulting in naturally pinker lips. I can't use this for more than two days in a row without getting some irritation, though. Some people may not be a fan of the very intense tingle, but I love it!
Abby W.
Woodville
I honestly believe this is THE LIP PLUMPER. When you think lip plumpest this is what you should picture in your mind. It WILL make your lips tingly. This stuff works wonders. It also has a very sweet smell. Use it under your lipsticks and colored glosses to give your lips that extra volume. I suggest using this at the beginning of your makeup routine so it will have a few moments to set and work its magic before you put your lipstick on top of it. It also doesn’t leave your lips looking plumped for more than a few hours.
Avery S.
Council Bluffs
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I didn’t know if this product would give the results it promised, but I was pleasantly surprised! The formula goes on smooth and stays comfortable, without getting too sticky. There is a tad tingling sensation, however this is less of an irritant and more of a sign that the plumper is working! I always get excited when I feel the tingle start! This gloss definitely makes my lips look bigger and pairs amazingly with any lipstick I use. Would recommend to anyone!
allison l.
Farmingdale
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
i cannot put on my makeup without using this product every single time. ive been using this upwards of 2 years and the lasting effects are pretty obvious when you look at how my lips looked and how they look now. the tingly feeling is something you get used to and eventually stops feeling like anything. love this stuff and i know anyone who is a little insecure about their lip size could benefit from this product
Sonera2018 S.
Union City
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I was really skeptical at first, then tried it and became hooked! My lips are full, but am aging (gracefully I might add), so I have some fine lines and lips are starting to thin. Started using it as a primer on my lips before going onto my actual primer and boom! after a few minutes it started tingling and when I wiped off the excess lips looked full again. It doesn’t last forever but good enough for a night out!
Shelbi R.
Riverview
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Whoa! When I first bought this I got the sample because I was not sure how I would like it or if it would even work! The first second I put it on my lips I got that tingly sensation which I love and my lips were plump for about two hours of course it wore off a bit but my lips still looked really good! I like to use this when I’m going to wear matte lipstick or really any lip product at all! Worth it for sure!!
Melissa L.
West Bridgewater
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Yes yes yes’ I love this lip plumper! It does tingle but I really like that feeling and it give my lips a little pink tint! It plumps them up so nicely I wish they would stay like that all the time. I just noticed if I use something first and then this that it won’t work. I think it last a decent amount of time but you definitely have to keep reapplying! I will continue to buy this
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?