BY TOO FACED #19 in Lip Gloss

• I was really looking forward to trying this but many people said ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alanis J.
Louisa , VA
I've seen a lot of back and forth reviews but for me this product worked well! It does tingle/ burn a bit but you get used to it after awhile. It didn't hurt like I've seen other people say, just a red uncomfortable. It smells good, tastes fine (but will make your tongue tingle if you accidentally taste it lol). My only complaint is that it does make your lips really irritated looking, and around your lips will almost look like you have chapped lips. Doesn't cause clumping when wearing any lipsticks. Wearing it alone will give you a super glazed look which I don't like, but like I said it pairs well with lipstick. I would clreccomend this to anyone looking for plumper lips without the commitment of Botox.
Danii C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i would give zero stars if i could, i used this once or twice with no problems. it was so extremely tingly it was super uncomfortable. i’d wear it for a few minutes then wipe it off, i saw results in that my lips would swell a little and bring blood to the surface. about the fourth time i used it the second i put it on my lips it turned all the skin around my lips as pale as a ghost & then my lips went almost numb from tingling & then turned a reddish purple. i had no pigment in my lips for five days after i used it. i immediately threw it away & refused to ever use it again. traumatized. (i’m not allergic to anything, nor the ingredients)
Carter F.
Nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product on and off since middle school and I love it. It is 28 dollars for the full size (.14 oz) and 14 dollars for the deluxe size (.05 oz). I feel the product is well worth the price! I see instant results and it is the most painful plumper I've ever used. I feel like the more it tingles, the better it works! The smell is like red bull in my opinion. It only has a tingling sensation for about ten minutes, and then you have bigger and fuller lips! No other plumper comes close to this one. 10/10
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This burns - which in my mind, means that it’s working!
The Extreme version claims to have lasting effects and I do notice a difference in the lines on my lips when I can remember to use this daily.
Actually, my favorite benefit of this plumper is the natural flush it gives to my lips. I would assume that everyone’s lips would flush a different shade and mine flush this beautiful Snow White red shade. It creates a very natural, yet noticeable shade for me - which fulfills my “No, my lips are naturally this beautiful shade” desires.

Do Not - I Repeat! Do not, let this get on your face; you’ll have a weird red splotch for a day.
Jillian D.
*Skip to End For Summary*
Okay, first, I purchased this with high hopes. I only heard good things about it so I was beyond interested. When I put it on, though, all it did was sting my lips. And it hurt. It felt like little needles everywhere. While this happened, I was thinking that that was just meaning it was working. Boy, was I wrong. I waited about 15 minutes then looked in the mirror. My lips were a dark pink color, way darker than my natural lip. Mind you, this is not a coloring lip plumper. This is a clear gloss. Another thing:  it didn't change the size of my lip at  all. All it did was cause me pain. I added on some colored lip stick to hide the dark color and went about my day, hoping maybe I was mistaken by the lack of size expanding. When I returned home, I cleaned my face and went to bed. The next morning: my lips were chapped. Like cracking. Skin peeling, bleeding. I hadn't added anything different except this product. For two weeks I used all of my chapsticks and eos and all of my lip softeners to un-chap my lips. My mouth was red, the skin above my upper lip was peeling.

Long story short: Do not waste your time on this product. I'm sure there are better lip plumpers, sisters.
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does "sting" a little but not to he point in which you'll be showing tears. It's only like a small tingle for a couple of minutes or so and then it feels normal. I do although recommend that you only apply a little and not a lot because it does make them look bigger but you don't want them to be HUGE to the point in which it just looks ugly:/. I have it three stars because I had to apply it at least twice a day so that they would be plumped, one time in the morning and another in the afternoon. But I wouldn't recommend this product if you have sensitive lips or you can't take a little bit of "pain". For me however, I first wasn't sure if I wanted to buy this because of the reviews in here but then I finally thought "oh well, beauty is pain". So I finally bought it and I put it on but it didn't hurt me as much. Like I said before it was only a small tingle for about a couple minutes and then there it's finished. I kinda liked how my lips looked, but I still haven't decided what I think of it :/. But anyways I still give it three stars and I wouldn't waste my money and time on it again!
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip plumping gloss! You can definitely feel a tingle but it's not so extreme that it's uncomfortable or painful at all. The effect it gives it totally worth any slight tingle/warmth. It's subtle but just enough to notice a bit more soft pouty plump lips. And it smells really good too! I like to use this as a topper over liners and lipsticks when I want a glossy shine with a little something extra. It also deeply hydrates the lips really well for a gloss!
Jaimie T.
Y’all this stuff burned my lips so bad I tested up. Don’t pay this much when you can cut your lips open & pour hot sauce on the open wound for the same feeling and effect. I got it in an Ipsy bag & after torturing myself I also pranked my friends who don’t know their make up that well with it so it was worth the giggle. & I have friends who swear by it so I guess pain is beauty or if you can handle it & don’t return it, you can prank your loved ones
Desiree C.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in my late 30's and my lips are not as plump as they used to be. After reading several reviews I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this miracle product. When I first put it on my lips there was an instant tingling sensation and slight burn. It was not to extreme to where it was unbearable, as a matter of fact it was quite the opposite. The tingling and burning helped me know that the product was working. After about five minutes I could not only see the difference but could feel the difference. After wiping off the remaining product I applied my lipstick and lipliner. It did not affect the way the product wore but I must say, my lips looked a bit fuller than they do without it. The affect lasted a few hours but the product is easily reapplied and poof... my pout is back. Definitely something I will purchase again in the future.
Beautiful L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip injection was good. It gives your lips a tingling sensation, which is not bad. It’s the plumper that makes them tingle. The packaging for too faced is always great. It didn’t really plump my lips but it’s a great glossy lip gloss. I would purchase a top face lip product but not for the plumping
Marisol P.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Danielle P.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it really plump your lips and how long does the burning last ?
Katherine M.
Orefield, PA
Does this burn your lips?
SueAnn N.