BY TOO FACED #1 in Lip Plumper

• Is It Worth It? Does It Really Work ? And If So How Long Does It ...2 Answers
  • What is the worst beauty product you have ever touched? Mine woul...5 Answers
  • Hii sweetheart ♡♡ can u pleaase remmember that u r beautiful w...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. It is a plumper of the few that actually creates visible results in just minutes. At first there is no feeling except a glossy texture. After a few minutes you'll start to feel, what I like to call, a sharp tingle. It's pretty intense. Soon that feeling subsides and you are left with this beautiful pouty pout. So kissable! You layer anything with it as well. OH! AND...the more you use it the more your lips will stay plump on their own on the days you don't use it. How cool is that?" in 3372 reviews
  • "I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. It is a plumper of the few that actually creates visible results in just minutes. At first there is no feeling except a glossy texture. After a few minutes you'll start to feel, what I like to call, a sharp tingle. It's pretty intense. Soon that feeling subsides and you are left with this beautiful pouty pout. So kissable! You layer anything with it as well. OH! AND...the more you use it the more your lips will stay plump on their own on the days you don't use it. How cool is that?" in 3371 reviews
  • "I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. It is a plumper of the few that actually creates visible results in just minutes. At first there is no feeling except a glossy texture. After a few minutes you'll start to feel, what I like to call, a sharp tingle. It's pretty intense. Soon that feeling subsides and you are left with this beautiful pouty pout. So kissable! You layer anything with it as well. OH! AND...the more you use it the more your lips will stay plump on their own on the days you don't use it. How cool is that?" in 502 reviews
Julia V.
San Francisco
I swear by this product. I prefer it to all other lip plumpers I’ve tried. It’s one of those items I always have in my purse and use every day multiple times a day. I have been using lip plumper extreme injection since probably 2013 and have rebought countless bottles since them (I mean it, dozens and dozens of them). It’s probably the only product of this nature that I’ve ever actually finished (like scraping the bottom of the barrel, finished) and then I promptly need another. I prefer the clear extreme injection to too faced’s other lip plumpers, and I def don’t like the tinted versions all too much. But this one is the real deal. It plumps EFFECTIVELY after application, like there are many products (lip plumpers, or other types, just in general) that I *think* might be working but can’t be too sure of it really is or if I’m just a victim of a combination of placebo effect and popular opinion, but with this product the increase in lip size after application is measurable and undeniable. I love the tingle feeling because to me that means it’s working. And throughout the years of my loyal use of this product, countless people have looked at me and said “oh my god, your lips look AMAZING”.... like even if I was already hanging out with people and they didn’t see me reapply and didn’t know I even use lip plumper, after putting it on they will suddenly look at me with a bit of confusion and say something “how come your lips look SO GOOD all of the sudden.” Yepp. That’s why I don’t care I have to devote 28 dollars to this product every 2-3 months and will continue to do so. Love!
hannah g.
This lip plumper works pretty well! It definitely has more of a burn to it, which I personally like. The gloss is beautiful alone or even as a highlight in the center of the lip. They claim if used daily it’ll help the overall appearance of your lips? I’m honestly not sure if I’ve seen that. I didn’t take any progress photos after using it every day. I don’t notice as big of a change when I wear it so it’s likely to have help the appearance but I just didn’t pay attention, or I’ve just gotten used to how it feels. This is a photo of my lips without it, and then my lips the first time I tried it, both taken the same day. Yes, my brows are different! I was waiting around for my boyfriend, so I played around with some makeup. You can see the biggest change in my top lip, which is my weaker of the two.
BE CAREFUL! When applying this, any other skin contact will cause a slight burning sensation and irritate the skin causing redness, which will fade over time.
Cierra L.
Stow, OH
I have been using this product on-and-off for about a year and I believe it does exactly as described. I have used the original Too Faced Lip Injection but found I was constantly having to reapply throughout the day to feel refreshed. With the Extreme plumper, one quick coat in the morning and another in the afternoon is more than enough. Even if I skip a few days my lips still look and feel plump. I believe my results are from months of constant use. When you first apply the product there is a slight tingling sensation but it does not overly burn or irritate like some other plumpers. The formula is watery and does not obstruct other lip products (glosses, lipstick, etc.) from being applied as long as you give it a few seconds to dry. I believe those with naturally fuller lips will see the most dramatic results from this product, but I would recommend it to any who are looking for a long-term, non-surgical way to plump their lips.
Alexandra R.
Carpentersville, IL
I been wanting to get this since it first came out years ago and I finally ordered it. I tried my friends and I just had to have it! It’s pretty and iridescent in the packaging. But it really works! The pictures below are 5 min apart. My lips feel fuller and they have sort of a natural pout. I like this because unlike 90% of the lip plumpers in the market, it’s not thick and gooey. It’s consistency is smooth and thin. Definitely feels nourishing. It’s a little pricey, but it actually works. I recommend it. It just has a more than mild stinging effect but honestly it’s the cayenne pepper extract, and I kind of enjoy it.
Briana S.
I have very small lips, specifically my top lip. It is a VERY big insecurity that I have, especially now that I'm getting heavy into makeup land. I bought this plumper out of curiosity and although it does give that stinging feeling other reviews talk about, it's only temporary. I sometimes add Vaseline beforehand and it eases the "pain". It plumps them only a tad bit, but apparently enough for people to notice. I don't notice a difference but I guess we'll see what happens. I plan on using this a couple more times and document a before and after to see if this truly works, cause ya girl can't afford lip fillers. It does provide a nice clear gloss on top of a matte lip.
Abbie W.
Kenmore, NY
I love this, I highly recommend always using a clear lip liner because it will slide with use, This is not for people who have any sensitive skin. MUST DO PATCH TEST FIRST. I done have sensitive skin but I always like to test the effectiveness by swatching on the inner arm and it reacted instantly and I had a res swollen patch for a few hours long after the gloss dried away. This I knew was a great product, thats exactly what a plumper is intended to do for instant gratification.
Claire C.
Just not for me. I've heard some great reviews on this but it just didn't work. It stung my lips so badly that my eyes started to water and my nose started to run (I know it's suppose to tingle but my reaction was just way past that). It had a nice glossy look to it but I saw no noticeable change in my lips and had to take it off after about 10 minutes because of the pain. I've used other similar plumping style lip products and haven't had that reaction before, perhaps I'm allergic to something in the formula. If you're very sensitive and have issues having reactions to things, it might be best to test in stores because purchasing.
Carter F.
Nashville, TN
I've used this product on and off since middle school and I love it. It is 28 dollars for the full size (.14 oz) and 14 dollars for the deluxe size (.05 oz). I feel the product is well worth the price! I see instant results and it is the most painful plumper I've ever used. I feel like the more it tingles, the better it works! The smell is like red bull in my opinion. It only has a tingling sensation for about ten minutes, and then you have bigger and fuller lips! No other plumper comes close to this one. 10/10
inactive s.
Deltona, FL
PERSONALLY, I dont use this product. As you can see in the picture , i got a SAMPLE of it . and i cant use it . Wherever its applied will literally SWELL UP. My skins kind of sensitive so this product really makes me red. Like i said , Personally , this product isnt for me . IT DOES DO WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TOO THOUGH! Lol. It burns like any other lip plumper. So keep that in mind. I can deal with the burn but the redness it causes is scary. On the bright side, I really love the packaging and the scent! idk what the scent is specifically but it smells ... strawberry???? maybe??? I love it though . and the product is like clear but its a little cloudy... and it has like an iredecent look too it? its like pink and it has a green undertone with some purple!!
OVERALL, i give this product 3 stars. Doesnt work for me but someone else could like it . Sadly, i wouldnt buy this because of how strong it is .
(ive included a picture of my SAMPLE SIZE PRODUCT)
(also, theres 1.5 g’s/0.05 oz’s of product in this sample)
Desiree L.
This lip plumper is very HOT and tingly when you first apply it. The sensation lasted about a minute. I was freaking out and almost wiped it off! After the sensation subsided my lips were very plump looking! I already have lip fillers but this made my lips even plumper! The second day I used it I noticed it was not as hot and tingly as the first time. But it still did plump my lips. After using it a few times I think my lips got used to it and didn’t tingle at all. I had to give my lips a break from this product to make it work again. But overall it’s a great lip plumper and actually works.
Marisol P.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
JENNIFER F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?
Danielle P.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it really plump your lips and how long does the burning last ?
SueAnn N.