BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
This is so great i love it and I love how it feels and makes your lips feeel great color
Elicia E.
Revere, MA
Color is gorgeous I use this product every day and I never get tired of it. I would recommend this for glam look
Samantha L.
I love the way my lips feel using this product. My lips look fuller in a natural way and I always get compliments!
Riena K.
Love all of two faced products! This one is great but I'm also a sucker for all lip products.. it gives them a plumpy look and just a bit of a tint..
Ashleigh G.
Chino Hills, CA
This stuff HURTS! it does plump up your lips for a short while, but i could barely stand to leave it on my mouth for more than 15 second. So I guess the question is whether or not you can stand the stinging sensation. If so, go for it, if not, maybe skip for the lip injection extreme instead.
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
I love that it gives a plump lip but it is not as well pigmented as I expected.
Kayla S.
Red Lion, PA
This product was absolutely amazing, it worked better than the normal lip plumping kits because it also gave my lips plenty of moisture
Jenniffer O.
Rochester, NY
Stings a little but does the job. I like them ok is not a long lasting plump but it does plump
Alissa K.
Auburn, WA
gfdhdg h ts geirurhui ehjhg ueirt hiu reiun un rui fug kndg rehrgkvhck jh riof flk jdkhre dfi ih ir yrhiu f;adj;iordjy rk hdriut hreuruh rk ghr iur hro hrik rjlreh h r hr hh ttio hiut hiu ld iordh yuhho irh or hreo toire thoiy h;o aio hr treoh yyhih io rhiot riohyreioh.
Juliet A.
Edmonton
Great glossy plumper not stickey but very pigmented. Lovely natural colour.as well as plump and shine.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back