BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Michelle R.
Crosbyton, TX
This is a great product it plumps, it's got color and moisturizer all in one perfect product
Keri B.
Columbus, OH
I believed this product used to be called bee sting and it was and still is ammmmmaaaazzzzing
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
Love too faced product. And i love tented lip plumping. This is one of my favorite products.
Michelle B.
I would not recommend to anyone did not work for me. I will try one of the other lip plumper.
jessica e.
Groveland, FL
No stickiness doesn't dry out my lips as it wears off an makes my lips look amazingly plump
Desiree L.
Rosharon, TX
Nice #subtle color, with a tingling sensation. Price isn't awful, but not the best either.
Rebecca L.
Mount Gilead, NC
Only have tired the sample at belks but I was in love I want to get my own just haven't yet
Emily B.
This is pretty good for the price. I notice a difference but who knows if anyone else does
Paige N.
Bothell, WA
Love this lip pump and color is natural with a shine makes my lips feel full and amazing:)
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
An amazing lip tint and lip plumper! Makes your pout looking absolutely perfect and lasts!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?