BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Alivia D.
Love the lip plumper was very useful and had amazing and extrodinary results blah blah blah blah
Vandy T.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely love this product! Makes my lips plumper! And it has a tint to it! My go to plumper!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This color is beautiful, but it definitely didn't plum my lips for long! Still a beautiful color.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Didn’t seem to plump my lips at all ! It felt really sticky and gross . Don’t waste your money !
stephanye m.
Alamo, TX
My go to everyday, usually. I love the plump-ness it gives. My lips look awesome after using it.
Alejandra D.
bogota

It is good but somewhat expensive even this brand has many products with better price and quality
Bryana S.
San Diego, CA
Amazing. Love the color, love how my lips look. Something I would recommend for any women to try.
Anahi A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this combo! Cute color ans plump Ness! My lips went from a 3 to a 10! Full lips in seconds!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is my favorite plumping product I like the bee stinging feel and look I love this nude color
Nydia A.
Gets job done perfectly. Loving how quick I can put it on and instantly feel done. Easy to apply.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?