BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mira R.
I enjoyed this lip plumper because it provided a natural peach tone but made my lips appear fuller
Lizbeth C.
Houston
This tint leaves your lips feeling soft. It does plump them a little, you do notice the diffrence.
Tiffany H.
Mead, CO
Plumper and color - yes please. Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb is a staple in my makeup lineup.
Jaiden S.
Lansing, MI
It's nice and rich and makes your lips look really nice and soft so this is a good lip tint plumer
Sabdy F.
Alexandria, VA
I just love how my lips look after I apply the lip plumper! Love the color and the package is nice
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Humectacion, suavidad, volumen y sin inyecciones, que mas podría pedir. Es maravillo este producto.
Samantha V.
Queens Village, NY
This nude tone is perfection. I didn't feel it did enough of what I wanted but it did help a little
Delaney M.
Austin, TX
This is my go-to! I can plump my lips and deny myself color! It went above and beyond expectations.
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
Maybe it's because I already have plump lips, but this didn't perform as well as I was hoping for.
Shaniqwa P.
Bridgeport, CT
Liked using this because it really does make your lips look fuller with a nice mellow tint to them
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?