BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Samantha V.
Queens Village, NY
This nude tone is perfection. I didn't feel it did enough of what I wanted but it did help a little
Sabdy F.
Alexandria, VA
I just love how my lips look after I apply the lip plumper! Love the color and the package is nice
Tiffany H.
Mead, CO
Plumper and color - yes please. Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb is a staple in my makeup lineup.
Lizbeth C.
Houston
This tint leaves your lips feeling soft. It does plump them a little, you do notice the diffrence.
Erika G.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like this product because my lips did look super plumped & I love the colors they have to offer.
Aliana G.
Fostoria, OH
Love how moist my lips get don't leave them glossy at all . And the colors are very natural LOVE IT
Jaiden S.
Lansing, MI
It's nice and rich and makes your lips look really nice and soft so this is a good lip tint plumer
Jasmin K.
Washington, UT
Maybe it's because I already have plump lips, but this didn't perform as well as I was hoping for.
Melissa S.
Hartford, CT
Love the color leaves my lips just how I like it. Smooth and beautiful . A most have. Long lasting!
amanda w.
Love that this lip plump doesn't tingle, and it has a tint so I don't have to wear lipstick over it
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?