BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Kim B.
Dexter, NY
Left a fairly light pretty tint to my lips. Made my lips feel soft. Would definitely purchase again.
Yaritza S.
Camden, NJ
I love use too faced product because they are good quality, and i love the moisture plumping lip tint
Natalie B.
Smooth. Sometimes a bit too pasty but it does the job. And haven't found anything that works as well.
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
I love this stuff. My lips feel more plump and the color is so natural. Highly recommend trying this!
Zayda L.
La Feria
Amazing leaves you're lips looking awesome I really recome this product and it doesn't chaps my lips
Elena F.
This is amazing and tastes good!!! I would recomemd this because I have seen a difference in my lips
Sarah W.
to me this product doesn't plump my lips but i want to try the other one to see if they work for me.
Maria J.
I liked this lip plumper, however I feel it made my lips burn for long after and I did not like that.
Susana G.
Northridge, CA
I havent used this product personally but my daughter has and she think its really good and loves it
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Greta moisturizer on your lips plus leaves them full without having to pay those hundreds of dollars.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?