BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Estefani C.
East Moline, IL
Love love love. Love the color and how it feels in my lips ! Deff a product I'll always have with me
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
I love this stuff. My lips feel more plump and the color is so natural. Highly recommend trying this!
Elena F.
This is amazing and tastes good!!! I would recomemd this because I have seen a difference in my lips
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Love love love it... last almost all day with out drying lips out... highly recommended this product
Maria J.
I liked this lip plumper, however I feel it made my lips burn for long after and I did not like that.
Yaritza S.
Camden, NJ
I love use too faced product because they are good quality, and i love the moisture plumping lip tint
Susana G.
Northridge, CA
I havent used this product personally but my daughter has and she think its really good and loves it
anahy a.
it works wonders! it really does plump up my lips. the tint gives it an all natural look. amazing!
Melissa S.
Hartford, CT
Love the color leaves my lips just how I like it. Smooth and beautiful . A most have. Long lasting!
Erika G.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like this product because my lips did look super plumped & I love the colors they have to offer.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?