BY TOO FACED #100 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Vhidz L.
Has an amazing effect on my lip.. and love the color.. not a fan of the scent but still a thumbs up..
Sydni M.
Eugene, OR
Although my lips looked fuller, the color tint was not that noticeable without several several coats.
Laksmi M.
This makes your lips look bigger as soon as you apply it! It's smooth & last a long time! I love it!
Zayda L.
La Feria
Amazing leaves you're lips looking awesome I really recome this product and it doesn't chaps my lips
Sarah W.
to me this product doesn't plump my lips but i want to try the other one to see if they work for me.
Natalie B.
Smooth. Sometimes a bit too pasty but it does the job. And haven't found anything that works as well.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Greta moisturizer on your lips plus leaves them full without having to pay those hundreds of dollars.
Lydia G.
San Bernardino, CA
Pumps lips no sticky feeling glides on smooth love the colors long lasting wish they had more colors
Semis G.
Love the brand two faced, over all. This is good too. Every one has different t taste but worth a try
Kim B.
Dexter, NY
Left a fairly light pretty tint to my lips. Made my lips feel soft. Would definitely purchase again.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?